A Business analyst is responsible for bridging the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven software features, tools, recommendations and reports to Customer’s internal users, external users and other stakeholders.
Number of Vacancies – 2
Job Description includes:
- Act as a customer’s representative in the software development team.
- Understand the customer’s business process in detail.
- Document customer’s business processes.
- Translate customer’s business processes into practical software features.
- Create documentation for the software development team with development specifications.
- Communicate with customer on a regular basis to keep up the understanding.
- Take part in an agile development process for reviews.
- Manage issues discovered on live systems using JIRA (or similar systems) during the maintenance phase.
- Take part in the Customer Acceptance Testing process.
- Do regular reviews of projects to ensure quality.
- Act as a communication broker – Works with the project designers and architects to make sure their designs conform to the project requirements.